Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wonderful Weather!

Here in Indiana we have had the most beautiful perfect weather! There is nothing to complain about! I have been so wanting to get my beads out and work on something, anything, but unfortunately real life has been calling. So I have been busy doing tons of other things ( I won't bore you with the listing of laundry, cooking, dishes, etc, etc ). However, tonight, I think that I may be pulling out some beads and working on a few things.

I have a piece for a finished piece swap that I need to work on. On Beading Daily some of us swapped names and we are doing a completed piece swap. I have to have it done and in the mail by May 15th. That seems so far away, but time can slip by so quickly! It has been just over a month since we switched names! UGH! I have a picture in my mind of what I want the piece to look like but finding just the right beads has been the issue. At first is was the focal beads. I found those! But the beads to go with it right now are the problem. I know that when I see the right beads, they will stand out and scream at me "HELLO, HERE WE ARE! ". So until I hear the yell, the search goes on!

So hopefully tomorrow, I will be able to post all the wonderful things that I was able to do tonight!

http://shedesignsjewelry.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment