Friday, March 6, 2009

College Visit

Early this morning we are leaving to go on a college visit with our son. This is a huge thing for us. Neither my husband or I went to college, but our son will be going. He will be 4 1/2 hours away in August so this is a big step. He is our only child so we will be empty nesters very soon. However, we are very excited for him and support him all the way.

Since his girlfriend has also decided to go to college in the same town, we will also be looking for an apartment. That is the main reason for this visit so that we can look at some apartments, take some pictures, and then come home and think about it.

So I will not be creating any actual jewelry this weekend, however I am taking a notepad for some sketching and notes.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine what that feels like. My oldest will be going off to college in 4 yrs and my 4 yr old..well he's got a while to go..LOL. It must be hard but so happy at the same time. Good luck on your apartment hunt :]
    www.paprikasperch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete