Monday, March 23, 2009

Still thinking about revamp etc?

Yesterday some wonderful people gave me some great feed back on Artfire.com about my site and jewelry. Mostly I need to get some more angles on my photos. And to try to identify a style and stick with it. There was a great blog that I think Pirate Pixie Crew posted a link to that really go me to thinking. So here is what I am going to do:

1. Get a banner soon. I just don't want to pick the first one that I like. I want to think about it and make sure it is really me. ( I hope to make a purchase by week's end ).

2. Think of a great tag line. I have one in mind but I still want to let it work for a few days. I will have to decide by the time I purchase my banner so this gives me a deadline.

3. Dawn on Beading Daily suggested that I have a classic clean line style. Which I think is a fair statement but I know that I am eclectic. So my style make be "Eclectic". Still working in this one.

4. I have thought about doing a few pieces as a collection so that those pieces are cohesive. But not that each collection has to be cohesive with the other. If that makes any sense?

I have a line working in my head and I ordered some of the pieces that I need. As soon as I get those pieces, I will be working on a few things. I figure that I can wear a piece or two myself for a while to make sure that it is comfortable and durable. This is something I have seen very little of so it is works, YEAH! I may have found a little touched market.

So thanks for your comments on my revamping, redesigning. I will keep you posted! Be sure to stop by http://shedesignsjewelry.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment