Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hello!

Hello! I am new to the whole blogging thing, so please be patient with me. You will probably learn way more about me and what I am doing then you really wanted to know. So feel free to let me know when I have shared too much!

I work full time, am married, have one son who is 18 and a senior in high school. I also started designing and making jewelry in the summer of 2007. It started as a fund raiser for my sister who does a mission trip every year. However, by the time I stopped making stretch bracelets for her, I was addicted to making the jewelry.

Currently, I do simple stringing. I have tried wire work but find that I get easily frustrated. So I am always looking for other projects to try.

I spend my time on the internet on either Beading Daily or on Artfire.com. Beading Daily is a great source of information and friendship! Even if you are not into the whole beading thing, it does make for some hysterically funny reading at times. There are some wonderful people on that site!

Also, Artfire.com is a new place that I have listed some of my jewelry. You can find me at http://www.shedesignsjewelry.artfire.com/ . Please take a look and let me know what you think. I appreciate the constructive criticism! Have a great day and I hope you'll come back to visit often!

1 comment: