Sunday, June 28, 2009

Getting Ready??

Okay, so my son is getting ready to move. He is headed to Nashville TN for college. He and his girlfriend will be moving in together, both attending college in the Nashville area. I am one that likes to plan things out and know that everything is taken care of.

So back in March, we picked out the apartment. Next week, we will be contacting all of the utility companies to get ready for his move, paying deposits and getting the utilities ready to be switched to his name, etc.

Just have to get to the local u-haul place to arrange the enclosed trailer. Neither one has much to take so a trailer, his car & trunk, and my SUV should handle everything! Oh it brings back memories when I could pack everything I owned into the back of a car. LOL!

Anyway...so that is why I have not been blogging a lot lately. Getting everything ready, signing financial aid paperwork, co-signing apartment paperwork, etc etc. You know how it is!

I will post more as exciting things happen. Wait...that would be never. We are so predictable in my house it is not funny. But we like it that way!

Don't forget to swing by my studio at http://shedesignsjewelry.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment