Thursday, June 18, 2009

FYI - Great Info to Know!

First, I am sorry that I have not blogged for a while. Things have been very busy. SOn graduated from high school, had his graduation, his party, son's girlfriend & my nephew graduated the following weekend so we had that graduation to go to. Then she had a party and my nephew had 2 parties. I could go on, but that is a blog for another day. So on to the information that is Great to know...

Check out http://capturingcreativitysampler.blogspot.com/ about an opportunity to get your Artfire crafts out there and get noticed!

Also, there are some Artfire.com studios that are planning a Christmas In July Sale from July 14th through the 28th. Watch out for some great deals and some great new products! More info to come on this one as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment