Wednesday, April 15, 2009

AF SNEAKERS ROCK!

Last night I was not feeling my best. So when I got home, my hubby talked me into going out to eat so that he would not have to cook. LOL! He even agreed to drive both ways so that I would not have to. When we got back home, I did sign on the computer and spent about ½ hour on the internet. I saw that they were having an ambush at 8 pm CST which is 9pm my time. I thought I will sign on and see who it is and see what it is all about. However, I was not feeling well and decided to go to bed.

Imagine my surprise when I signed into Artfire this morning and had 29 e-mails. I thought something was wrong. Then I saw that I had 13 sales! Those AF SNEAKERS had ambushed ME! I almost cried! The only reason I did not was that I was at work! And I had to try REALLY hard not to!

Some made purchases, some tweeted, some blogged, some posted threads. You are so wonderful in my book! Words simply cannot express my gratitude and appreciation for all those AF Sneakers and associates! I do appreciate what you did for me! I try to be a positive person and knew that sales would come. I just needed to be patient as I had posted several times when people were posting about 0 sales. I would always say 0 but waiting patiently. This just goes to show everyone that patience does pay off. And HOW!

I promise that I will be making purchases in the next few days and sharing the wealth, so to speak. Again…Thank you so much! I do appreciate it greatly! It made my day!

AF SNEAKERS ROCK!

5 comments:

  1. That was fun to read ...these ambushes are pretty cool...!!! You deserve it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm so happy to read this!! I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. I got my bracelet today and LOVE it! I've been wearing it ever since it arrived =)

    -AJ, 3zArt

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to hear how you felt about being ambushed. You are sweet!
    ta,ta margo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I'm glad it cheered you up so much! Love the necklace, btw!

    ReplyDelete